March and April is the ideal time to see cherry blossom in Beijing, and the ideal site for viewing the beatiful flowers is in Yuyuantan Park (Jade Lake).
Yuyuantan Park, totaling 137 hectares (338.5 acres), is located on Xisanhuan Road (Xisanhuan Lu), in Haidian District. The park boasts extensive waters and beautiful gardens. Half the footprint is occupied by four lakes: the East and West lakes, the gourd-shaped Bayi Lake and Yinshui Lake.
* 323, 368, 374, 394 to Yuyuantan Ximen (West Gate of the park)
* 114, 717 to Yuyuantan Dongmen (East Gate of the park)
* 32, 414, 617 to Yuyuantan Nanmen (South Gate of the park)
* 320, 717, 727, 827, Te 5 to Muxidi
* 1, 4, 40, 52, 68, 212, 337, 613, 728 to Gongzhufen, and then you could walk north to the park